Software Engineering :: Team FROTL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activity Diagram

2 posters

Go down

Activity Diagram Empty Activity Diagram

Post  chasejmyers Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:53 pm

I attached a document with progress images of the activity diagrams. I will continue to work on them if and when I find anything that should be added to these preliminary diagrams. If anyone else has any issues with them please let me know and I will be happy to edit them.

Also if anyone needs help on any other part of the project, let me know and I will make time to help out more.

Thanks
Attachments
Activity Diagram Attachment
Activity Diagram 1.docx You don't have permission to download attachments.(30 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

chasejmyers

Back to top Go down

Activity Diagram Empty Re: Activity Diagram

Post  shagav Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:11 am

Looks good so far Chase. Thanks for the update

shagav

Back to top Go down

Post  chasejmyers Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:30 pm

I have attached some minor updates to the activity diagram that should be ready for the second delivery unless anyone sees anything else I should add for now.

Also if anyone needs any help on their sections let me know. I am pretty busy this week as I am sure we all are. But still let me know what else I can do if you need more help.
Attachments
Activity Diagram Attachment
Activity Diagram 2.docx You don't have permission to download attachments.(29 Kb) Downloaded 3 times

chasejmyers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down