Software Engineering :: Team FROTL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Progress Report 2

3 posters

Go down

Progress Report 2 Empty Progress Report 2

Post  chasejmyers Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:29 pm

Hey guys,

I think that progress report 2 is due at the end of the week following spring break. So I think we should try and at least get a rough draft of most of the things done by the end of next week? If that is possible. That way everyone can have a chance to look at them and review and edit any issues we may have over break and the week it is due.

Since Scott is taking the report part, that can probably wait a little longer until everyone has their part at least drafted so he can then see what will be in the report too, unless he feels he can or should do that earlier too.

Let me know what you think about that.

Thanks,

Chase

chasejmyers

Back to top Go down

Progress Report 2 Empty Re: Progress Report 2

Post  paulRodemeyer Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:00 pm

My workload at the moment is rather prohibitive. However, I'll be here over spring break. At that time, I'll likely tackle on most of my responsibilities--plus other things, if needed.

paulRodemeyer
Admin

https://csci463.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chasejmyers Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Ok, that works too. I just think that it would be nice to get some feedback. So as long as we have each made good progress by the end of spring break we should be good.

chasejmyers

Back to top Go down

Post  shagav Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:56 pm

I agree with Paul. I have a lot of things going on this week and will be in town over spring break.

I will have progress done over the break Smile

shagav

Back to top Go down

Post  chasejmyers Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:39 pm

How is everybody's part coming along? If anybody needs last second help let us know. Is everyone almost ready for the second delivery to be turned in?

chasejmyers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down